Keto-Friendly Blueberry Pie
What’s not to love about this recipe? Our Triple Berry Sauce makes this recipe a dream come true! Between the tangy taste of blueberries, the fragrant sweetness of raspberries, and the fresh tartness of strawberries and blackberries, this pie is delicious!
Of course we can't forget that it's keto-friendly!
Featuring our Keto Triple Berry Sauce
1. Form the dough by mixing all the ingredients. Half the dough to make the top and bottom of the pie crust. Roll out with between two sheets of parchment paper.
2. Transfer one crust into a standard pie pan and smoothen out.
3. Cut the top crust into long strips, 1 inch wide each and of equal lengths.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F.
5. On the pie dish, press the dough along the edges.
6. Mix the blueberries and Hungry Squirrel Triple Berry Sauce with Monkfruit sweetener over the cream cheese layer, then pour mix into the pie dish.
7. On top of the dish, weave dough strips to form a lattice.
8. Top the pie with the other half of the rolled-out dough. Add vents to the top of the crust. Bake for 25 minutes until the topping is lightly brown.
9. To prevent browning, cover edges with foil.
10. Cool the pie to room temperature, 2 hours