Crafted with Hungry Squirrel's Keto Teriyaki sauce, this sweet and savory combination is sure to satisfy even the hungriest of hearts. Enjoy the scrumptious flavors of lean ground turkey combined with a variety of healthy veggies - you won't believe how tasty it is! Embrace the beauty of variety in each bowl, ready for an amazing taste experience? Let's get cooking!
Of course we can't forget that it's keto-friendly!
15 min Preparation
14 min Cooking
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 or 2 red or yellow bell pepper, diced finely
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions, optional for garnish
- 1 cup of Keto Hungry Squirrel Teriyaki Sauce
- Craving a kick? Add Korean red pepper flakes to your bowl for an extra burst of flavor that'll make your taste buds dance!
- Savor the Hungry Squirrel Keto Teriyaki magic! Perfectly balanced, indulgent & fits most diets. Dairy-free, trans-fat-free & low-carb!
- Go wild with veggies! Customize this recipe to your heart's content, creating a dish that's uniquely you!
Heat avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat until shimmering.
Add ground turkey, crumbling as it cooks with a spatula.
Once turkey browns (approx. 7 mins), toss in diced mushrooms, garlic, & peppers.
Cook until turkey is browned & veggies are tender (about 7 mins), stirring occasionally.
Pour in 1 cup of Keto Hungry Squirrel Teriyaki Sauce.
Season with salt to taste.
Place warmed cauliflower rice in each bowl.
Top with turkey mixture & garnish with green onions.
Dig in & enjoy! A job well done, Squirrel Squadster!