At Hungry Squirrel, our ultimate goal is to create moments of unity around the dinner table.
Indulge in our Thai Lemongrass Chicken Thigh recipe - golden, juicy, and brimming with flavor. This dish is a testament to our commitment to providing delicious, wholesome meals that bring people together.
15 mins Preparation
8-24 hrs Marination
18-20 mins Cooking
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 2/3 Cup of Hungry Squirrel Thai Lemongrass Dressing
- 2 Sprays of Avocado Oil for the Air Fryer
- Suggested serving of Cauliflower Rice or keto-friendly Noodles
- Our Thai Lemongrass Vinaigrette serves as the perfect marinade, infusing the chicken with a unique citrusy profile complemented by hints of ginger and mint.
- You can easily 'rice it up' by substituting traditional rice with healthier alternatives. Opt for Cauliflower Rice for a low-carb, high-fiber substitute. Or, try Shirataki Rice, which is virtually carb-free and perfect for a keto diet. Lastly, Mushroom Rice provides a deliciously earthy flavor while keeping your meal keto-friendly.
- With these options, you can enjoy our scrumptious dish without straying from your dietary preferences. Here at Hungry Squirrel, we believe in accommodating all food lovers!
In a slider-storage plastic bag, place the 4 chicken thighs inside and pour the ⅔ cup of Hungry Squirrel Lemongrass
Zip the slider-storage plastic bag and gently massage chicken with the lemongrass, marinate in the fridge overnight or up to a day (the longer, the tastier).
Next day, lightly spray air fryer and place chicken in the air fryer
Air fry chicken at 380° F for around 18-20 minutes, flip at the 10-minute mark. The internal temperature of the chicken must reach 165° F
Serve chicken hot and immediately, great with riced cauliflower or keto-friendly noodles.