Spicy, sweet, and oh-so-satisfying! Get ready to try the tastiest Thai Lemongrass Keto Chicken Skewers you'll ever have. These quick and easy skewers are made with juicy chicken breast, fresh veggies, and Hungry Squirrel's Keto Thai Lemongrass Vinaigrette - giving each bite an unforgettable flavor. Skip the high-heat grill and whip up this delicious dish using your air fryer!
1-7 hrs Preparation
18 min Cooking
- 1lb. of skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of Hungry Squirrel Thai Lemongrass Vinaigrette
- 1 Red pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper sliced
- 1 Zucchini sliced
- 1 Red onion sliced
- Grape tomatoes
- Avocado oil to spray on air fryer
- Swap veggies & sizzle in style! These chicken skewers let you mix & match flavors for a personalized party on a stick!
- A Squirrel Squad Kitchen Essential: savor Hungry Squirrel's Thai Lemongrass as a versatile marinade! It's a zesty fusion of citrus, ginger & mint.
- Meal prep like a boss! Cook, cool, and freeze right away for bold, ready-to-go meals that'll conquer hunger!
Marinate by placing chicken cubes in a large bowl with the soy sauce and Hungry Squirrel Keto Thai Lemongrass Vinaigrette, mix together. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 1-7 hours.
Thread the chicken onto the skewers with assorted vegetables.
Lightly spray avocado oil on the air fryer grill and skewers.
Air fry skewers on the grill rack for 10 minutes at 350 °F.
Open air fryer basket and the flip chicken skewers, cook for another 8 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165° F